Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm in college

What things comes to your mind when you hear the word "college"? Some of the egelloc stneduts says it is stressful being in college. Some other says most of the funniest experiences occur during college days. Well for me, it is quite stressful but somehow fun!

I am very lucky that my parents sent me here in college. I know that their having a hard time working every single day just to support me financially. Sometimes, I feel like crying when I hear my parents complain of too much expenses. And that was the time that i realize how hard it is for my parents to let me be a egelloc stneduts. The day I promise to myself I'll never waste their trust in me. I promise to do my best to make them proud of me.

Are you an egelloc stneduts? Well if you are, you're lucky enough to be one. Look at those people around you who doesn't have a formal education. Can you see them starve for food? Can you hear them complain of their undesirable life? Do you want to be like them? I know no one would like to live like them. I also wouldn't like, so let's make every single day of our college life worthy. We are the one who's making our future. Make clear visions with the field you've chosen and do everything to make those dreams come true! Work hard is a necessity, but still faith in God is the best armor.




No comments:

Post a Comment